Friday, September 2, 2011

2 Months, 15 days, 2 hours, and 38 Minutes til Breaking Dawn Part 1

It's the first ever TWILIGHT FRIDAY. I know, I need to explain, seeing as I'm just starting this now as part of this blog. Twilight Friday is where I talk about some of my favorite scenes in the movies. I felt it was appropriate since Fridays are slows days for me. So away we go....

Lets start with one of my first fave scenes in... well... the first movie. That of course, is the first scene in which the Cullens appear. The first lunchroom scene. A bit cliche for some who loves Edward, but I can't help it. I enjoy it to pieces every single time I watch it. I personally love the experience I had when seeing the film in the theater. I'm sure most people had a similar occurance, but for the purposes of this blog. I'll explain. When Edward entered the cafteria, everyone either screamed or sighed really loud. Imagine that if you will.

It's no secret that I'm Robessed (obsessed with Rob Pattinson) in a healthy way. I thinks he hot and adore him as an actor (no haters please, this is my blog). But at this point, my Robsession wasn't fully formed. Yeah sure, I thought he was cute (I'm not blind!) but he was still pretty new to the Hollywood scene, so little was know about him. Now of course, he's the hottest guy there. Anyway, my point is, I think this scene, as well as his performance in the rest of the movie, sparked my current Robsession. If you hate Rob or have a different opinon, that's your right, but remember people, it's also my right to state my opinions as well.

So I think that's all for this Twilight Friday, til tomorrow my beloved fellow Twilighters.

"Jane"

P.S- If your wondering why Robsessed came from, you can thank the makers of this lovely documentary (Which sadly, I don't own)

No comments:

Post a Comment