Thursday, September 1, 2011

2 Months, 16 days, 3 hours, and 19 minutes til Breaking Dawn part 1


Who else is excited for Taylor Lautner's movie "Abduction". I know, I know. All my fellow Team Edwarders are shaking their head at me, but give me a break. He is a great actor and this new thriller looks like it'll be really amazing.


I'm definitely looking foward to this. I even plan to write a mini review for it after I see it in theaters. So be on the look out for that. Here's hoping T. Laut takes his shirt off. I mean, if you ask me, that should part of his contract for any movie he does. Seriously, no matter what genre. lol

So, sorry to keep it short today Twilighters, but bear with me. I do have a busy life. As much as I'd love to do nothing but focus on Breaking Dawn, I just can't :-(. See ya tomorrow everyone.

-"Jane"

No comments:

Post a Comment