Tuesday, August 30, 2011

So, since August is ending, and you must know August is a big month in Breaking Dawn, I thought I'd talk about the first very big moment in BD, Edward and Bella's wedding!!

This scene is so important that it's basically the cornerstone of the Breaking Dawn Part One Trailer. From Bella's dress and hair to the flowers and ribbon used as decor for the ceremony, we've all been picturing this moment in our heads and now we get to see it brought to life. I know I seem stupid and girly for being so excited for this, but hey, I have a right to be as a girl and Team Edward member.

Yes, I'm Team Edward, but that's not the point. The thing is, this is a moment that any Twilight fan can say they're anticipating. Whether they're excited because Edward and Bella are getting married, or annoyed because Edward and Bella are getting married, they just simply can't help having an opinion on the matter. Which some will say might effect their opinion on the movie, but I say people need to keep an open mind where these things are concerned. I fall into the first category. So when I get that first glimpse of K.Stew in her sure to be fab Carolina Herrera gown, I'll probably be freaking out a bit, lol. But that's just me.

So, when Breaking Dawn Part One premieres in November, how do you think you'll fill about the epic wedding scene? Sound off in the comments..... if you're reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment